Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sending out 2013 the way we welcomed it.


Chris and I spend New Years Eve day fishing in our favourite Steelhead spot on the Stamp River.  This section of the river closes January 1st so we wanted to give it one last try.  No steelhead today but a few Coho were caught and Chris caught a nice little Cutthroat Trout.  It was an absolutely gorgeous west coast winter day and we had a great time.

This is the video link to the Cutthroat Chris caught.  He was a pretty one!

3 comments:

  1. Pink
    Beautiful area you are fishing there, where are you guys located. I am also impressed with the cutthroat Chris landed. Thanks for the comment on my thief post, I hope I made some of you guys aware of the dangers of leaving doors open and unlocked in this day and age. I have added your blog to my roll, so impressed with your blog. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. sabalo fishing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. fly fishing for tarpon

    ReplyDelete